Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here are a few of my favorite things...

Looking over this blog, I feel the need to give it a little flair. A little more splash of me. So here are some images of what makes me smile everyday. This is a glimpse of what makes me happy. What makes your world a little brighter everyday?


Bram entertaining himself (and me) this morning. What an imagination!

Everyone needs a gentle reminder.

I love pears. More to admire than eat.

This sign makes me happy.

This is my kitchen windowsill with my little yellow bird. Bram painted the pot blue and the lotion is my favorite.

Flowers make winter not feel quite so drab.

An original 'Finley' work of art.

How can I NOT enjoy spending money when my wallet looks like this?

The kids love this hand towel. I just hope they actually use it too.

The reason my life is complete.

Charlie, my little buddy.

Finley's famous heart rock. It may not have appeared in her magazine contest, but I love it!

3 comments:

  1. so excited to see a part of your life :) love all of them!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen any pictures of Oscar lately? Mr. Photogenic? He poses like it's his mug shot and looks completely irritated. He makes me happy (most days ;), but pictures of him completely tick me off! He never smiles!

    ReplyDelete